Okay so I just read an article online titled: “5 Reasons Why Girls With Tattoos And Piercings Are Broken.” Before I even started the article I knew I would find it amusing – but it wasn’t until I read the first paragraph that my blood started boiling and I knew I had to write a response to it. So; here it goes.
The article starts off with this line: “No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her nostrils. There’s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, “Man, you know what would make her even sexier? A butterfly emblazoned just over her ass.”
Okay, first of all, why the hell are you categorizing all females into one group? We are not all the same and we are all very different. We all have different bodies, different minds, and for God’s sake, different tattoos and reasons why. So I have to ask, why is it that you matter-of-factly use the statement “no girl” when there are probably millions who rock tattoos and piercings.
Secondly, who said every girl is looking for a man or better yet, who said girls give a shit? You really think a girl goes out to get a tattoo or piercing and actually thinks about the opinion of men before doing so? Hell no. Women are strong and independent. We go out and do things that we as individuals like; not to please others, and sure as hell not to please men. If I want my ears pierced, I’ll get my ears pierced. And if I want to get a tattoo, I sure as well won’t give a damn what any man thinks about it. My body, my opinion; not yours.
Now here are his reasons for why girls have tattoos or piercings, and why they are ‘damaged’.
1. “They are sluts. What kind of girl would be comfortable lying down half-naked in public for two hours while some fat dude with a dirty beard jams a sharp needle into her skin? Answer: the kind of girl who takes sharp objects in her vagina as a hobby.”
PARDON ME!? Did you really just make a connection between getting art on your body to having sex? HOW ARE THE TWO SIMILAR? THEY AREN’T, THAT’S HOW. End of story. Who the fuck thinks of this shit?
2. “They have no foresight. Even in our degenerate society, people with visible tattoos and piercings have difficulty getting jobs. Not even minimum wage employers will hire them, because no one wants their Big Mac or Double Crappuccino served by an Apocalypto extra. Girls who get inked or pierced are showing that they can’t be trusted to plan for the future. They don’t care that their stupid choices will consign them to living off their parents for the rest of their lives: all they care about is their individuality. Not only that, but girls with tattoos specifically have no idea that their cool designs will be destroyed by aging. Gravity and Father Time work their magic on us all, and your taut flesh will eventually sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun.”
My jaw has dropped. I think I’m speechless. Oh wait, no – I have a comeback for everything. Okay, let’s make things clear: tattoos are becoming way more popular than they ever were before. So by the time my generation grows up and is looking for life careers, tattoos will be the norm. People will learn by then that tattoos are not associated with the negative stigma that have always come with them. Tattoos don’t define people, just like looks don’t. If you want to hire someone, fucking look at their resume and work experience, not the colour of their skin, sexual preference, or tattoo choices. And do you think you’re an expert on bodies and skin? Because I have a tattoo on my wrist, and I’m almost pretty positive that my wrist won’t get saggy. But thank you so much for your concern.
3. “They’re selfish. The reasons girls get tattoos and piercings—“I’m doing it for ME!”—are indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy. Girls get tattoos for the same reasons they cut their hair short: a desperate attempt to assert how unique and special they are. A girl who willfully disfigures herself like this will never attempt to please you or do anything nice for you. She won’t care for you when you’re sick, will refuse to sleep with you for completely arbitrary reasons, and will generally be a moody, unlikable cunt.”
Again, you are stereotyping all women and putting us all under one category. I can assure you, with the billions of people that inhabit this planet, that not every single woman thinks exactly the same. So you cannot use these arguments and expect them not to be biased or believable. Yes some females may get tattoos for themselves – so? What the hell is wrong with doing something for ourselves? I’m sure as a dude you buy guy stuff, jack off, and play video games (or whatever the hell else males do), and I’m also pretty sure that those are all things you do for yourself. So why are females selfish, but you are just… a guy?
It just bugs me that you say “a girl with tattoos will never do anything nice for you, care for you, etc. Just like the colour of somebodies skin, what is on the outside does not define us, and I don’t know how much more I can stress that. I HAVE A TATTO FOR GODSAKE. DID I MAGICALLY CHANGE INTO A NEW PERSON I GOT ONE?? NO. I am the same sweet, sincere, and generous person I always have been. I just chose to get something that means a lot to me, tattood onto my body. Does that make me evil? No. You are for writing this nasty article. And also, there are people out there who you just described, and guess what? They may not even have tattoos. My point is: a person is a person. They will act how they act, regardless of what is on their skin. Black people can be nice, black people can also be mean. White people can be nice, white people can also be mean. How would you like it if I said all white people are mean? Do you see my point.
4. “They’ boring. They’re boring Girls’ logic when it comes to tattoos is best described by paraphrasing Lena Dunham’s character in Girls: ”I have a tattoo, and that just makes me naturally interesting.” Nothing could be further from the truth. My experience shows me that girls with ink and/or metal are the most boring, conformist chicks you’ll ever come across. To be fair, most girls are dull as dirt, but tattooed and pierced girls are aggressively dull, assaulting you with the most hackneyed left-wing tripe you’ll ever hear.
My “piercing addict” girlfriend, for example, identified as a Marxist (I shit you not) based on one class she took on Latin America and was constantly talking my ear off about some “injustice” or another. The joke was that before she took that class, she was so tuned out to current events that she wasn’t even registered to vote. I derived incredible pleasure from shoving my cock in her mouth to shut her up.”
Okay, since this is the fourth point you’ve made now describing one type of girl, I think it’s clear to everyone now that you have serious ex-issues. This article is clearly and very obviously about your ex-girlfriend, because I can assure you, like I have already done in this post, that NOT ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME. So some people are boring, some people are exciting. Whether they have a tattoo on their skin or not is arbitrary and meaningless.
5. “They’re mentally ill. This is the clincher. Any girl who thinks that a getting a ring in her nose or a Bible verse on her back is a good idea is going to be off her rocker. In my entire life, I have never met an inked or pierced girl who wasn’t sick in the head, whether they had depression, “anxiety” or a full-blown personality disorder. While girls with facial piercings and tattoos on the arms or legs can at least feign normality, chicks with piercings or tattoos on or near their erogenous zones (breasts, labia, ass) are the kinds of broads who will cut you with a knife.
Going back to the “piercing addict,” she was a complete masochist who would burst into tears every time after we had sex, crying about how I wasn’t banging her hard enough. Another girlfriend of mine who had a tramp stamp was a full-on borderline, starting fights for no reason to try provoke me into hitting and slapping her. She also casually referred to black people with the n-word in mixed company despite being a racial minority herself. Both girls were absolute maniacs in the sack—we’re talking nails-digging-into-my-back kind of sex—but outside of the bedroom, they were one bad day from a complete breakdown.
The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort. If you’re looking to make a girl wince during anal on the first date, pick the one with a tramp stamp or a tongue piercing. But if you’re looking for a girl you can wife up, go for the ones who haven’t mangled their bodies beyond repair.”
Who the fuck do you think you are to talk about mental illness like that? What gives you permission and authority to talk about females with such disrespect? When did you go to University, get a PHD, and become an expert on finding females with mental illnesses? Answer: YOU DON’T HAVE ANY OF THOSE THINGS. So stop what you’re doing and re-evaluate your life.
By the looks of this article, it seems to me that the two females you mentioned and talk about frequently are the ones with the issues – not the fact that they happen to have tattoos, but they clearly have some deeper issues. And I don’t think they’re the problem – I think you are. You were probably so rude and disrespectful to them that you messed them up a bit.
In conclusion, this article is just a pointless piece of shit written by a clearly messed up, misogynistic man whose had too many ex-girlfriends.
You can read the full ‘article’ here: http://www.returnofkings.com/45334/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-andor-piercings-are-broken