I shouldn’t have to leave a sticky note for everything….
- Wash your dishes
- Put your dishes away once washed…
- Keep the kitchen tidy (ie. No leaving pots, pans, bowls, plates, mugs, etc on the counter and tables at all times)
- If the paper towel holder is empty, simply get a new roll.
- Lock the doors at night time.
- Take your hair out of the shower drain.
- If the garbage’s are overflowing… CHANGE THEM.
- Throw your food out if it’s been sitting in the fridge for 3 weeks.
- Put your hair products and facial cream back in the cupboard when you’re done with it.. they don’t belong on our tiny counter.
- If the toilet paper roll is empty…. CHANGE IT!! It’s literally right beside you.
- If the counter is wet… WIPE IT. It takes 2 seconds.
- Don’t leave your clothes on the bathroom floor..
- The house is not a circus – don’t come home at 3am screaming and being noisy .. some people have class the next morning.
- Clean your crumbs and mess off the counters when you’re done in the kitchen.
- Lock the basement door when you come upstairs. (our basement is haunted)
- Put new hand towels out if there are none there.
- Unload the dishwasher when it is finished.
- Don’t leave garbage everywhere.
- Don’t leave your books, wallets, water bottles, papers, etc lying in the living room – we each have our own rooms for a reason.
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
Sorry to be annoying, but messy kitchens are annoying.